WDC is an energetic organization, working on exploratory of unique designed for wall and floor decorative materials to match customer needs. We aim to achieve sustainable growth by enhancing profitability in our businesses and become a specialist in creating state of the art living space. We are seeking talented, enthusiastic and vivid people in the following positions;
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, please include work samples (if any) along with your resume and cover letter, stating expected salary and date availability together with a recent photograph
to: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Understand and apply digital marketing strategies, best practices
- Optimize digital advertising spend through Google, Facebook etc. to increase company/brand awareness.
- Targeted advertising for different audiences.
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies.
- Monitoring website traffic and conversions.
- Ensure that content across the various digital platforms are up-to-dates
- Handling all social media including to company website and writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails, online media and websites.
- Create and execute integrated marketing campaigns across all marketing and digital platforms in both Thai and English version.
- Identify new trends in digital marketing and assist in building brand awareness.
Monthly report market/customer analysis and the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns
- 3+ years’ experience in the field of digital marketing and advertising.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication Arts, or related field.
- Data driven mindset with strong numerical skills.
- Hands-on experience in working with Google Ads and Facebook Ads etc.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Strongly in Photoshop, illustrator and MS word, Power point and Excel.
- Good spoken and written command of English.
Oversea Purchasing Officer
- Sourcing new products and finding alternative suppliers upon request.
- Comparing and conducting negotiations to achieve competitive prices, lead-times, and payment terms.
- Coordinating with internal Department (Procurement, Sales, Accounting) and external (suppliers, forwarders, and shipping agent regarding imports.
- Evaluate suppliers in term of quality, delivery on time, service.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related field.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in overseas purchasing.
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing, or Chinese will be advantage.
- Strong competency in sourcing and negotiation skills.
- Good service mind and good interpersonal skills.
- Drive the sales to achieve the individual sales target.
- Create the new customer account and maintain existing customer.
- Develop & Maintain good relationship with existing customer to ensure our best service and satisfaction.
- Making sales report (customer visit, CRM Application, Sales Plan)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience of Sales Representative or Sales Project in Building material, Decoration, Construction and Architecture will be an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Have own car and driver license.
- Able to travel to upcountry sometimes.